About the D4_4_5_mailbox_lock_4 Patch
This patch addresses the following issues:
- Mailbox cleaner won't restart automatically in case of error
- A number of database deadlock problems
- POP login failure issue
- Users receiving emails at particularly high rates can cause the mailbox data to become out of sync with the actual content (MIRA-55116).
- MAILBOX RENAME failed with "System I/O error" (MIRA-55117).
- Different 'DB_NOTFOUND' values defined in Sleepycat db-2.7.7 and db-4.8.30 (MIRA-55192).
- Fixed issues causing Webmail to hang in some cases (MIRA-55204).
Any of the following patches listed below should be removed if they exist on the system prior to installing this patch:
- This patch reboots the appliance.
- The patch can be removed (uninstalled).
- Patch removal also reboots the appliance.
Installing the Patch
To install this patch:
- Use a telnet client to connect to the administration command-line
interface on port 23 on your Mirapoint appliance.
- Log in as an administrator.
- Issue the following command:
If the result returned is 4.4.5, you can install this patch.
- Install the D4_4_5_mailbox_lock_4 patch using the following CLI command:
Update Install ftp://ftp.mirapoint.com/pub/updates/D4_4_5_mailbox_lock_4
Always check the system log after installing a patch regardless of whether
installation succeeds or fails.