About the D4_4_2_connection_leak Patch
This patch addresses the following issue:
- Getting "store not mounted" error for any CLI commands entered.
- This patch restarts the SMTP service.
- This patch does not reboot the appliance, but it does interrupt services.
- The patch can be removed (uninstalled).
- Patch removal also stops the SMTP service and starts it.
Installing the Patch
To install this patch:
- Use a telnet client to connect to the administration command-line
interface on port 23 on your Mirapoint appliance.
- Log in as an administrator.
- Issue the following command:
If the result returned is 4.4.2 or 4.4.3, you can install this patch.
- Install the D4_4_2_connection_leak patch using the following CLI command:
Update Install ftp://ftp.mirapoint.com/pub/updates/D4_4_2_connection_leak
Always check the system log after installing a patch regardless of whether
installation succeeds or fails.