About the D4_3_7_imap_folder_4 Patch
This patch addresses the following issues:
- Mail stored in a particular user folder are deleted
- Mailbox cleaner won't restart automatically in case of error
- A number of database deadlock problems
- This patch stops and starts all the services.
- This patch does not reboot the appliance, but it does interrupt services.
- The patch can be removed (uninstalled).
- Patch removal also stops all the services and starts them.
- Any previous versions of the patch should be removed if they exist on the system.
Installing the Patch
To install this patch:
- Use a telnet client to connect to the administration command-line
interface on port 23 on your Mirapoint appliance.
- Log in as an administrator.
- Issue the following command:
If the result returned is 4.3.7, you can install this patch.
- Install the D4_3_7_imap_folder_4 patch using the following CLI command:
Update Install ftp://ftp.mirapoint.com/pub/updates/D4_3_7_imap_folder_4
Always check the system log after installing a patch regardless of whether
installation succeeds or fails.